Lessons learned while going through the Master Key Experience. The following are quotes taken out of different areas or lessons in the book! Therefore, they will be very bold and directly stated. I wasn’t going to share these, but they kept coming up over and over again. I found they had so much importance that it was worth quoting them here for you also!
• It is my privilege to enclose herewith Part One of The Master Key System.
Would you bring into your life more power? Get the power consciousness. More health? Get the health consciousness.
• More happiness? Get the happiness consciousness. Live the spirit of these things until they become yours by right.
• It will then become impossible to keep them from you. The things of the world are fluid to a power within man by which he rules them.
More Lesson 1
• You need not acquire this power. You already have it. But you want to understand it; you want to use it; you want to control it; you want to impregnate yourself with it, so that you can go forward and carry the world before you.
• Day by day as you go on and on, as you gain momentum, as your inspiration deepens, as your plans crystallize, as you gain understanding, you will come to realize that this world is no dead pile of stones and timber, but that it is a living thing! It is made up of the beating hearts of humanity. It is a thing of life and beauty.
And Still More From Lesson 1
• …those who come into this understanding, are inspired by a new light, a new force, they gain confidence and greater power each day, they realize their hopes and their dreams come true, life has a deeper, fuller, clearer meaning than before.
“I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy”
The Lucky 13 Lesson:
• 13.17 If we think of some form of material wealth, we may secure it. By concentrated thought the required conditions will be brought about, and the proper effort put forth, which will result in bringing about the circumstances necessary to realize our desires; but we often find that when we secure the things we thought we wanted, they do not have the effect we expected.
• That is, the satisfaction is only temporary, or possibly is the reverse of what we expected.
Really Lucky 13 Lesson
• 13.18 What, then, is the proper method of procedure? What are we to think in order to secure what we really desire? What you and I desire, what we all desire, what every one is seeking, is Happiness and Harmony.
• If we can be truly happy, we shall have everything the world can give. If we are happy ourselves we can make others happy.
Lesson on, Irony or A Plan
• 13.24 We have found that everything we get comes to us by the Law of Attraction. A happy thought cannot exist in an unhappy consciousness; therefore, the consciousness must change, and, as the consciousness changes, all conditions necessary to meet the changed consciousness must gradually change, in order to meet the requirements of the new situation.
• Irony or a plan?
• 15.5 We cannot obtain what we lack if we tenaciously cling to what we have. We are able to consciously control our conditions as we come to sense the purpose of what we attract and are able to extract from each experience only what we require for our further growth.
• Our ability to do this determines the degree of harmony or happiness we attain.
After reading some of the messages from the lessons that the master key experience shared you can certainly see that it dives pretty deep into life and all that it can teach us. I am so loving this experience and recommend it to everyone. In conclusion, I believe everyone’s take away would be very different.
Mark always reminds us that we have choices because we are self directed thinkers, he is just putting the information in front of us to help guide us to our uniqueness and super power! The journey or lesson we then decide to take will be that of what we contribute by allowing or giving ourselves permission to change.
Not being fearful of the unknown, but trusting in it. To do the exercises that they provide so that we can see positive changes and replace our bad habits with new and improved ones! So we can evolve like that of the butterfly into the unique person we were all designed to be!