The comfort zone, what is it? It is the place where we feel the most comfortable because of previous choices we have made in the past. In some instances, it might be just because of the neuro-peptides that have been trained in a certain way connecting to perceived risk.
Therefore, it is more comfortable to continue doing what you already know instead of pursuing what we want. Our brain is trained to keep us away from any feelings that are not comfortable. The unpleasant feelings previously programmed in our subconscious get unleashed when we do something different. In conclusion, it doesn’t know any different and is protecting us from perceived risk trained in us from a young age.
But, in order to break away from the cement or old pattern of thinking, we need to observe that this feeling is not a real threat. We need to use this uncomfortable feeling as knowledge that we are moving towards that of our new reality. A place we may not have been before, hence the trigger of one of the 5 components that keeps us in that safe place.
Comfort Zone Tool Box:
If we utilize the R2A2 method and recognize, relate, assimilate and apply them from the observers’ point of view. Identifying that we have a choice, to choose what we already know and what is comfortable and stay in the life we are presently living. Or, choose uncomfortable, control our minds allowing ourselves to be free from being in a trap from our future selves. Henceforth, attaining the bigger dream and pursue what we want.
“When you change the way you look at things,
the things you look at change.”
Let’s free ourselves from these common Comfort Zone components!
If we know what they are, we can then observe them and utilize them to our advantage and put them in the tool box so we can use them for expansion and not for restriction! We can do that by attaching a different feeling with them using the law of dual thought. Difficulties, in-harmonies and obstacles will come up. That is indicating that we are either refusing to give out up what we no longer need or refusing to accept what we require. Observe!
5 Comfort Zone Tools:
Let’s take a look at all of these comfort zone tools for change and embrace them with gratitude so that they may induce positive energy. Let’s use it properly and to our advantage so that we may create change we are wanting and manifest our new realities and dharma’s.
- When you are really fearful, your concentration is intense. Therefore, fear brings intense focus which will help eliminate all distractions.
- Fear creates alertness, converting thoughts into actions without hesitation. Because glucose and adrenaline are released into the blood stream our senses are now sharpened and our awareness is heightened out of our comfort zone.
- Therefore, allowing intense concentration which automatically and instantly determines the importance so that we may direct our energy towards our dharma!
- Using hurt feelings to your advantage is acknowledging that we care. We have to let go of the rejection or hurtful responses that might come from friends or others in our comfort zone.
- Reminding ourselves that we care deeply and have passion for our dream and will not get caught up in the self-pity.
- We need to use law of substitution and change or release ourselves from the way we believe the world should treat us.
- Utilizing the 7 laws of the mind are relevant here. If you experience anger from any sort of hurt feelings for example. You simply just need to feel it, let it go, observe it and then carry the energy forward, surging it towards your DMP and out of your comfort zone.
- Anger is just energy and can be channeled towards productivity. If you are wanting to get even, then go do the thing they said that you could not do. This anger allows you to build much faster, substitute it for positive and productive energy so that you may change.
- Anger we are directing at ourselves, that is what guilt is. But, anger carries energy for change. It gives us physical, mental, emotional and spiritual strength to change. Anger allows us to make amends, to modify or change our behavior also. It allows us to move away from our comfort zone quite easily.
- Guilt is evidence that we are good people and feel bad about something. It makes our comfort level un-comfortable, showing and validating that our moral or spiritual compass is working.
- Acknowledge the mistake, use the energy to fix the mistake so it can free you allowing you to use the energy to advance your DMP.
- When guilt hits you, ask yourself “what am I in fear of?” You will get an honest answer and it is the start or welcoming of change!
- Guilt confirms that we know what to do, we just need to go do it.
- Is about allowing and giving ourselves permission. We can have anything we want, we just can’t everything we want at the same time.
- Delivering excellence is only attainable once we have the humility to pick just one. Lack of focus on a single desire will get us nowhere. It would be like the moving magnifying glass, nothing happens if we continue to change focus.
- Whatever we desire or wish for, we need to want it with every fiber of our being and need to stop over filling our plate. Listen to your heart, discover your dharma and purpose and everything and anything else that is not a part of it, needs to go.
- If you feel unworthy and un-comfortable, it is there to remind us that we have gotten off track! We need to ask ourselves, “what would the person I intend to become do next?”
Expanding the threshold:
Now that we have even more tools to arm us, it’s time to take a step into the hero’s journey. We are ready, we just need to decide and go for it. We are armed with fear that is giving us energy, concentration and focus. Anger gives us the fuel and energy to change. Unworthiness, keeps us on track. Guilt validates that we are good people and know what to do. The hurt feelings are to remind us how much we care!
What are we waiting for? We are ready and we just need to make a choice and go for it! Once we have uncovered our hearts desire, stepping out of our comfort zone will not be an issue anymore. We connect to our Dharma and our power within so we can step into the ABYSS and find our authentic self, ‘Nature’s Greatest Miracle.’
To understand that we are conceived in love, brought forth with a purpose. To remember that we are perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, happy, healthy and whole spiritual beings. We now come transparent to the transcendent when we have discovered the unlimited potential inside of ourselves because of our ‘one of a kind’ gifts.
Now we become connected and an extension, a representative of that channel of universal power. Stepping out of our comfort zone, into the Abyss and into our true authentic selves is where we can live with passion, purpose and the power to change our lives and the lives of others merely by our presence and sharing our unique gifts.
Let’s go do this together!
“Love is something if you give it away, give it away.
Love is something if you give it away, you’ll end up having more.”
P.S I have a healthy breakfast each morning which replenishes my blood sugar levels Click Here NOW